Did you do something special for President’s Day? Those that entered our giveaway this past Friday had some awesome ideas!
They incorporated food, song, games, crafts and more! Go check out the comments and get inspiration!
Congratulations to Shannon! Her comment won her a fun Presidential Flash Card set!
How did we pick the winner?
We numbered all of the comments (except the Twitter ping backs), entered the numbers into Random.org and voila!
It picked the winner for us!
Congratulations, again, to Shannon! Please drop us a line at blog@LessonPathways.com to claim your prize!
It’s almost here – the 5th Anniversary of the Blog Carnival of Homeschooling! As a tradition, the founders of this carnival publish the anniversary edition. It’s bound to be great. Click on the icon below to learn more about how to submit an entry from your homeschool blog. The deadline is 6pm Monday.
Ah, if only we had a crystal ball and could tell you all of the great things that will be happening in 2011!
Unfortunately, we can’t tell you what lottery numbers to play or the exact date your little one reads a book all on his or her own, but we can tell you about the great things we have planned for the LessonPathways blog!
- We’re excited to continue to bring you great deals and partner offers that help keep LessonPathways.com free for everyone. You may have noticed we’ve recently changed our format for delivering the best deals of the week. We will continue to list bargains by merchant as separate posts. This way, you can zero in on the retailers you are most interested in.
- We’ll be bringing you the best freebies as often as we can on Thursdays, though a limited-time freebie may sneak in on other days of the week.
- Naturally, we’ll continue to feature our favorite Pathways each Friday, highlighting some of the best free resources for creating your own unit study or curriculum.
- We also plan to bring you more product reviews, contests and giveaways too!
- And to start the New Year, we’ll be featuring a very helpful series on teaching your child to write. We’ll give you tips for motivating your child, giving feedback and having fun in the process.
We’re so thankful you have been with us this past year and look forward to a great 2011 together. Our goal here at the blog is to bring you the best advice, news and freebies for education. Please let us know what subjects you’d like to hear more about by dropping us a note in the comments section.
As you are finding the balance in your home, school and work life during this holiday season, we are are doing the same here on the blog too.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll continue to share our favorite Pathways with you on Fridays and any relevant news and updates as they occur. For the next two Thursdays, we’ll feature the best freebies for you, but we’ll be saving the great deals for after the New Year.
If you are traveling this holiday season, we hope the road is smooth and the wind will be at your back.